Join fellow Arrowman from across the nation in training sessions at Momentum Launch!
Within the virtual event, there will be plenty of opportunities to attend training sessions led by top-tier trainers from across the country that will give you insight on how to better your lodge’s structure and overall programs. The broadcasting schedule for Momentum Launch follows two simultaneous streams, channel 1 and channel 2, so you will have to strategize and choose which trainings to watch (or use the archive to watch them all!). The trainings being offered are:
- Activation Training  - plan meaningful and impactful activation events, such as a new member dinner; become familiar with the resources available to you to aid in activating Arrowmen
- Inductions Training  – keep candidates and parents informed through the induction process through physical and digital interaction; learn best practices to encourage candidates to take their Ordeal and seal their membership six months later
- Developing Lodge Leadership Training  - learn to successfully plan and execute events such as Lodge Leadership Developments and Lodge Officer Summits; acquire strategies to actively work with lodge leadership as a team in order to make your visions a reality
- Unit Elections Training  - learn how to actively engage with units and unit leaders leading up to the election; gain insight on how to work with candidates during and immediately following the election process leading up to their induction
- The Power of One Training  - learn about the impact you can have as an individual on any project or team you work on
- Momentum of Service Training [1 & 2] - develop and execute meaningful service projects for your lodge, troop, and community; work with the beneficiary to ensure the project is successful to both their standards as well as your own
- Practical Skills for the Future Training  – youth-focused; whether you are in middle school, high school, or are building your future career, learn about skills and techniques you can carry with you through all walks of life; topics covered include: working efficiently on a team, self-presentation, and critical thinking
- Opportunities for New Members Training  – youth-focused; special awards and opportunities designed specifically for newly inducted arrowmen, such as a First Year Arrowman Award; why you should attend events such as fellowships, Conclave, and even another ordeal
- Chapters Training  - plan meetings and events that can revitalize activity in already working chapters; learn what tools and resources are available on the lodge level to help build a strong chapter foundation
- Lodge Adviser Training  – adult-focused; learn how to effectively serve and guide the youth of your lodge in your role as lodge adviser; learn some best practices of being a lodge adviser from others who have been or are currently serving in the same position
- Analyzing Situations Training  – adult-focused; reframing and focusing information using simple, hand-drawn methods
- Communications Training  - learn how to keep arrowmen engaged through newsletters, social media, and other publications; gain an overview on how to effectively use platforms such as Slack, Trello, and Airtable to keep your entire team in the loop and moving forwards
Note, some of the trainings are designed specifically for youth or adult audiences. As a registered delegate for this event, you receive some great perks, including access to an archive full of recordings of all training sessions. This feature is handy if you happen to miss a session you were eager to participate in.