Session Length: 45 minutes
- Become familiar with the fundamental principles and terminology of the Order
- Gain a better understanding of how the Order is organized
- Learn how to incorporate the principles of the Order into your own local Lodge
- Understand how to tailor experiences to the Arrowmen you serve
- Gain a deeper insight into the service aspect that the order can provide
- Flip Chart
- Beach Ball
- Large amounts of room
Outline of the Session:
- This session will help Arrowmen gain a deeper understanding of how the lodge is organized both logistically as well as how the values of the Order can be applied to their home lodge. The audience of this session will also get a deeper insight into the inner workings of lodges, chapters and the organization. New Arrowmen will feet greatly into this session to understand the terminology in both the Ordeal and the Brotherhood ceremonies. They will be immersed into a session of vocabulary but also have some fun as well. The last game is meant to take upwards of 15 mins and should be the central focus of the training as well.
This session should be taught by a lodge officer. As the session is meant to get newer Arrowmen worked into the program. We want them to understand the Order and let them see what we all saw in the Order. Having someone such as the Chief teach the session will be best; the session can double as a time to take questions about not only their lodge but the Order.