Skip to main content
We've detected that you're using an unsupported browser. You may experience issues using the OA website. Please visit our supported browsers page for more information.

Q/A: Is there a Lodge transfer form available?

Q: I have been asked to give a lodge member a Lodge transfer form. Can this form be downloaded from the OA web site?

A: There is no national form for use when transferring lodges. An individual lodge is free to create their own. In most cases, the Lodge Secretary just writes a letter detailing the record for the transferring member (dates of Ordeal, Brotherhood, Vigil, offices held, major activities, etc.), and gives it to the person to give to their new lodge.