NOAC may seem far away, but we’ll all be headed to Knoxville sooner than we know it! It’s time to start planning.
Next year’s conference has some exciting changes and we look forward to sharing these updates with you in the coming weeks and months. We hope you can join us for our first NOAC 2022 Contingent Leader Meeting, which will take place on May 20, 2021 at 8 p.m. EDT.
At this meeting we will provide the latest updates on the conference, including, but not limited to:
- Announce the Lodge Registration Challenge
- Post the final NOAC pricing model
- Provide details on how youth contingent leaders and lodge chiefs will receive brand new opportunities to help plan the conference, including choosing the theme
- Review the Lodge Promotions Toolkit, which is currently in development
- Introduce the Contingent & Staff Services team, who will serve as your main point of contact leading up to NOAC.
You will also have an opportunity to ask questions of members of our team live. You can register for the meeting, which will be held on Zoom, here.
As we will describe in more detail during our May meeting, youth contingent leaders will be invited to a separate call that will be happening in mid-June, to provide input on the conference planning and vote on the NOAC 2022 theme!
We look forward to seeing you in May!