Tasks for this position include:
- Assisting the creative pillar, including visual media, branding & design, and social media, in operations through collaboration with the pillar lead.
- Helping the pillar collaborate with other pillars and external groups to National Communications Committee(NCC).
- Taking NCC strategic goals and work with team leads to implement them into their team goals.
- Working with team leads to eliminate roadblocks and increase workflow efficiencies.
- Assisting team leads think and plan strategically.
About the OA Volunteer Board BETA
As a nonprofit organization that prioritizes youth leadership, the Order of the Arrow relies on a dedicated team of both youth and adult volunteers to ensure the successful operation of its programs. The national volunteer opportunities within this board are intended for individuals who have already given substantial time at the lodge, section, and region level, and still seek to volunteer further in the OA. For more information on the OA’s structure please see this page.See All Opportunities