Ask the Chairman - September 27, 2015
National OA Chairman Ray Capp has been reading and answering your questions. To finish the month of September, Ray answered multiple questions about NOAC and lodge operations:
- Is there an age requirement for an OA Troop/Team Representative Adviser?
- What training is available for chapter advisers?
- How do we handle elections for Scouts who may be dual registered?
- Can ceremonies be performed according to local Indian tribe custom?
- Can I maintain my OA membership in a Venturing crew after my induction?
- Can volunteer time be counted towards the camping requirement for membership?
- Should ceremonies be conducted shirtless?
- How should special needs Scouts be considered for election to the OA?
- Can new Ordeal members earn the Arrowman Service Award?
Last revised on