Ask the Chairman - May 24, 2016
National OA Chairman Ray Capp has been reading and answering your questions. For the month of May, Ray answered multiple questions about NOAC, JTE, and suggestions for the OA trading post!
- Can region chiefs be elected national chief or national vice chief?
- Will NOACs return to being held every two years?
- What training resources are available to help my lodge?
- Does my lodge have to merge if my council merges?
- How do the national officers fit all of their travels into their school schedules?
- How can I sign up for OA High Adventure opportunities?
- Can you transfer to another chapter within a lodge?
- Is there a time limit for induction as a Vigil Honor member?
- Does the OA trading post take suggestions for new items?
- Are lodges required to use LodgeMaster to contact members?
- Why are the JTE gold-level requirements so difficult?
- What is Operation Arrow and how do I learn more information about it?
- Can members choose not to participate in the tests of the Ordeal?
- Can the OA sash be worn with the Sea Scout uniform?
- What is the role of the national chief within the BSA?
- What is the proper way to wear the OA sash?
- How do I get the OA program restarted in a troop?
- How do we implement the new OA brand guidelines?
- How was the new national chairman chosen?
Last revised on