Q/A: Is there a Lodge transfer form available?

Q: I have been asked to give a lodge member a Lodge transfer form. Can this form be downloaded from the OA web site?

A: There is no national form for use when transferring lodges. An individual lodge is free to create their own. In most cases, the Lodge Secretary just writes a letter detailing the record for the transferring member (dates of Ordeal, Brotherhood, Vigil, offices held, major activities, etc.), and gives it to the person to give to their new lodge.

Last revised on