Ask the Chairman - April 29, 2015
National OA Chairman Ray Capp has been reading and answering your questions. This month Ray answered multiple questions:
- What are the service requirements for attaining Brotherhood membership?
- What defines an "active" Arrowman?
- Why was the 2015 requirements for unit elections changed in this year’s Journey to Excellence (JTE) program?
- Are two-piece lodge flap sets allowed to be worn on the BSA field uniform?
- Will parents be able to attend NOAC 2015 as a visitor to the conference?
- What are the final plans for the centennial sash?
- Answers for NOAC Contingent Advisers.
Last revised on