Ask the Chairman - April 29, 2016
National OA Chairman Ray Capp has been reading and answering your questions. To finish the month of April, Ray answered multiple questions about membership requirements and the Vigil Honor, as well as lodge operations:
- How can an adult meet the longterm camping requirement for membership?
- Is the term lodge executive committee an official term?
- Can the OA sash be worn with the Venturing or Sea Scout uniform?
- When should the OA troop representative wear his sash?
- Can the camping requirement be waived for a unit level Scouter?
- How are chapter boundaries determined?
- Can someone be considered a Vigil Honor member if they die before they are inducted?
Last revised on