Monday Banner Description
The NOAC Live! daily banner contains images of activities and sights at
NOAC. Today's banner focuses on the many participants here at
NOAC 2002 ROCKS!
- In the upper-left corner you find two arrowmen from the Wa-Hi-Nasa Lodge #111 wandering around McNutt Quadrangle.
- The large crowd in the lower-left corner is pictured on a bus, savoring a few minutes of air-conditioning.
- The two white cubes on grass in the lower-left-center are Twister Dice, for the giant Twister game.
- In the upper-left corner you see an American flag flying on the smoke stacks of the Indiana University's Central Heating Plant.
- Beside the American flag you notice a fan signifying the high temperature we found in the 90's yesterday.
- The three gentlemen to the left of the fan and flag are in line to see Tripping Billies perform.
- The large sunset picture behind the NOAC Live! logo was the view for the crowd at The Grand Hodag.
- The purple in the upper-left corner is from The Grand Hodag t-shirts some NOAC Staff were wearing to promote The Grand Hodag.
- To the immediate right and below the purple blob is some pinewood derby cars lined up for the Goodman 500 Pinewood derby race.
- The three elongated objects directly below the '02 in the NOAC Live! logo are three kayaks with Arrowmen in the Indoor pool found here at Indiana University.
- The long line pictured below the NOAC Live! logo are Arrowmen waiting for the campus bus.
- To the left of the NOAC 2002 logo is a Vigil Arrowman guiding an Ordeal Arrowman.