Wiatava Lodge #13
1. Scuba Diving is the best.
2. Kayaking was good, and I want to continue to go on Kayaking trips.
3. Bullwinkle is my hero because he's funny.
Gila Lodge #378
1. He enjoyed the Awards/History Show.
2. I thought the High Adventure Training Session was excellent.
3. Dr. Jones Belawse, my Contingent Leader, is my hero.
Tkaen DoD Lodge #30
1. The Opening Show was great.
2. I enjoyed the Complete Inductions Training.
3. My heroes are my parents because they continue to inspire me.
Wagion Lodge #6
1. I think the shows are the best.
2. Leave No Trace was my best training session.
3. Jesus is my hero because He tried to live as best He could religiously.
Konepaka Ketiwa Lodge #38
1. I loved the Opening Show and patch trading.
2. I enjoyed the Traditional Bone Work Training session.
3. Clay Capp, the National Chief, is my hero because he leads the OA and knows a lot.
Croatan Lodge #117
1. 16 hours from Oklahoma to Indiana.
2. Dress for Success was my favorite training session.
3. An adult adviser from my lodge, Ken, is my hero.
Karankawa Lodge #307
1. I enjoyed the Grass Dancing Evaluations.
2. I have been participating in the team and individual dance competitions and ranked in the top 15.
3. My hero is my mother because of her continued support.
||Matthew (on the right)
Ahoalan Nachpikin Lodge #558
1. I believe American Indian Dancing and patch trading is fun.
2. I attended the Straight Dancing training session and loved it.
3. My lodge's mascot is 'Bob the Bear.' He is my hero, because of the principles he
Talligewi Lodge #62
1. I was impressed by the Ceremonial judging because of each lodge's unique way of performing the principles.
2. Since I am a flute musician, I enjoyed participating in the Brotherhood Band.
3. My hero is my grandfather.
Te'Kening Lodge #37
1. I am continually amazed by the shows.
2. How to Run a Super Troop Program was my favorite session.
3. My hero is my father because he is always there to support me.