A. All players must be under twenty-one years of age.
A. A team will consist of six (6) players.
B. A team will be allowed to have substitute players.
A. Forfeit time is the scheduled starting time of the contest.
B. A team may play a game with only five (5) players.
C. In order to claim a forfeit, a team must have their team present and ready to play.
D. If neither team is able to field the minimum number of players, a double forfeit will
A. Length of Game
1. The game will consist of two twenty (20) minute halves (running clock).
2. There will be a five (5) minute half-time separating the first and second halves.
3. In the event of a tie after regulation time has expired, the game will continue until
the first goal is scored.
1. Substitution can be made at any time, but the player coming off the field must exit
the field in front of his bench before the new player may come on the field.
1. The ball will be awarded to the other team at the place where the foul took place.
The ball will be a direct free kick.
2. A flagrant foul will cause the ejection of a player for the duration of the half.
3. A team may not replace a player who is ejected from the game for a flagrant foul.
1. A goal is when the ball is shot between two cones below shoulder height.
2. The goal area will be eight feet wide.
3. Each goal is equal to one (1) point.
4. The referee will judge if the goal is good or not.
5. A team cannot have a goal keeper, but a player may stand in front of the goal.
6. Once a goal is scored, the ball is placed for a kick-off at the center of the field by
the team that was just scored upon.
A. A coin toss will be conducted prior to beginning the game.
B. The team winning the coin toss will choose one of the following options:
1. Whether or not to receive first possession of the ball.
2. To designate which end of the field they will defend.
C. The team losing the toss will have the choice of options at the beginning of the
D. The game is started with a kick-off at the center of the field.
1. Shoes must be gym or running shoes, or molded rubber cleats. No metal or
screw-in cleats are allowed.
2. Player must remove all jewelry prior to the start of the game.
[Competition and Recreation