Back to the Main Page
Search the Site
This year's conference introduces a new award to encourage participants to gain the most out of their experience. The purpose
of the award is to encourage attendees to take every opportunity to be active participants in a wide range of varied
activities being held at the conference. Arrowmen fulfilling the requirements will receive a special pin (seen at the right)
stating that the wearer is NOAC 2000 Trained.
Requirements for the Brotherhood Award are as follows:
- Complete all of the following:
- Complete three cells of training in any combination of Training, American Indian Activities Training, Inductions and
Ceremonial Events Training, and/or National Council of Chiefs Training. Participating in competitions may also meet this
requirement on each day and completing workshops may also qualify.
- Gather the name, phone number, address, email, and other contact information for at least 3 Arrowmen that you meet
during the Conference.
- Write a few sentences detailing what the NOAC theme, "Bound in Brotherhood, Led By the Spirit," means to you.
- Meet individually with your lodge chief or lodge adviser and discuss ways that you can put what you learn at the
conference to use back home. Also, set goals and a strategy for becoming more active and helpful in your Scout unit and lodge.
- Attend or participate in at least seven of the following:
- Live up to the NOAC Code of Conduct, as certified by your Contingent Leader.