2001 OA Service Grant Recipients
For the past several years, the National Order of the Arrow
Committee has provided
matching service grants for a limited number
of projects submitted by application to
the national OA office. A total of
$30,000 was made available for distribution in 2001 for
projects. The evaluators considered the innovative scope and design
of the project; how the project impacts a significant number of
Scouts; and how the project enhances Cub Scouting or Boy Scouting
in the council.
Congratulations to the following 12
lodges selected as the service grant recipients for 2001:
- Chippewa Lodge #29, Clinton Valley Council
- Te'Kening Lodge #37, Southern New Jersey Council
- Toloma Lodge #64, Greater Yosemite Council
- Hunnikick Lodge #76, Burlington County Council
- Kickapoo Lodge #128, Wabash Valley Council
- Maheengun Lodge #136, Mississippi Valley Council
- Otahnagon Lodge #172, Baden-Powell Council
- Skyuka Lodge #270, Palmetto Area Council
- Wahunsenakah Lodge #333, Colonial Virginia Council
- Immokalee Lodge #353, Southwest Georgia Council
- Papago Lodge #494, Catalina Council
- Awaxaawe' Awachia Lodge #535, Trapper Trails Council
Respective council offices will receive letter notification from
the national OA office in the near future.
The National OA Committee wishes to express its appreciation to the
70 lodges who applied for the 2001 service grants.
Further information on the individual grant amounts
and project descriptions will be published in the next
issue of the OA National Bulletin.
This page revised 12/31/00.